Welcome to Loews Madison Hotel
Take just one step into Loews Madison and you’ll feel as at home in D.C. as those living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Along with a perfect downtown setting, our Washington, D.C. hotel offers 356 luxurious guestrooms, including 27 suites. You can also dine in our new restaurant from celebrity chef Jose Garces, Rural Society. Or, perhaps after a long day of work or play, you’d like to squeeze in a workout or order in Room Service. We’re here for whatever your mood calls for. Choosing Loews Madison as your Washington, D.C. hotel? We call that a capital idea.
Group Rates available: July 24th-30th
Pricing: Group rate: $175.00 single/double plus 14.5% tax per night
Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 12 PM.
Parking Fee: Valet – $27.00 plus tax / Self – $15.00 daily / Overnight – $50.00 plus tax.
All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to an early departure charge of 50% of the group rate each night.
Cancellations must be made by 4pm local time 24 hours prior to the date of arrival to avoid one-night room and tax charges.
In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one-night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be canceled.
Guest must be 21 years of age to check-in to the Loews Madison. Pet fee of $75 per stay will be applied at check-in.
Loews Signature Amenities
- 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens
- Comfort Zone skin and body-care products
- Davines shampoo and conditioner
- iHome iPod docking station
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Two telephones with voicemail and wireless capabilities
- Personal bar
- On Demand movies
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe, with enough space for a laptop
- Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi in all guestrooms